PILLARS OF HERCULES

This ancient Jewish Cemetery facing Tetouan in Morocco was last used in 1848. Jewish merchants from Tetouan came to settle in Gibraltar when it was first occupied by British forces in 1704. They were joined here by other Jews active in the Morocco trade – from London, Leghorn and Amsterdam.

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial